Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cast in Moonlight

Author:  Michelle Sagara
Series:  Chronicles of Elantra 0.5
Year:  2001
Publisher:  Harlequin
Narrator:  Khristine Hvam

Goodreads Summary:
Barely a teenager, Kaylin Neya is a thief, a fugitive and an attempted assassin. She also has a smart mouth, sharp wits and mysterious markings on her skin. All of which make her perfect bait for a child prostitution sting in the city of Elantra - if she survives her first meeting with the Hawks!
Join Kaylin for more adventures in the Chronicles of Elantra.

This is another audiobook that I've had forever and not listened to.  Are you seeing a theme here? Yes, I'm going through my Audible library and listening to everything I have. This was a free novella that Audible gave away at some point. I wish I had listened to it sooner. The story was good. I liked the world even though there were parts that I had difficulty understanding like the Hawks and the Wolves. What makes them so special? Why are they divided up like they are? I am thinking that the author will go into more detail on these types of things once I get into a full length novel. I am definitely going to pick up the rest of the books in the series and check them out. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment