Friday, January 3, 2014

Barefoot in the Park


Author:  Neil Simon
Year: 2006
Publisher:  L.A. Theatre Works
Narrator:  Full cast production

Audible Summary:
A brand new lawyer and his young bride have returned from their honeymoon and are moving into their new high-rent apartment. In order to reach this "charming" dwelling, they must first climb six creaking flights of stairs. Once there, they find the place is absolutely bare of furniture, the paint job is all wrong, the skylight leaks, there is room for only one twin bed, and the wacky neighbors pop up at the worst times.
                                           
I've had this audiobook for years and never listened to it. What a waste! I've also never seen the movie so I had no clue what to expect.  I laughed so hard listening to this play that anybody around me would have thought I was crazy. It was just so funny. The full cast production is spot on and every character is played to perfection. If you want a couple of hours of good fun laughs, listen to this audiobook.


0 comments:

Post a Comment