Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 TBR Reading Pile Challenge



Despite reading over 150 books in 2013, I am still overwhelmed with piles of books around the house. For this reason, I am going to join up with the 2014 TBR Reading Challenge at Bookish. I am committing to the Married With Children level which is 50+ books. I think I have about 100 books laying around the house to read. Quite honestly, I'm feeling suffocated by the unread books and want to relieve some of that pressure.

I participated in the 2013 TBR Reading Challenge and did a horrible job of linking up my posts and actually "participating" with the group even though I read 53 TBR Pile books and completed my actual challenge.  Let's see if I can be more social this year. I invite you to join in the challenge and, hopefully, get some of the unread books cleaned up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment