Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Unearthly

Author:  Cynthia Hand
Year: 2011
Publisher:  Harper Teen

Clara Gardner is part angel. Part of the responsible of having angel blood is that Clara has a purpose on earth that she has to fulfill. Clara doesn't know her purpose but she gets visions of it and the visions show a forest fire and a handsome boy that she's able to trace to a new school. As Clara tries to fulfill her purpose she finds herself struggling between the boy from her visions and the boy who she's falling in love with. 

So this was my second angel book. I've never been that interested in them but, again, my sister insisted that I read this book. I'm glad I did. It's a good book and I love Tucker. Tucker probably ranks second behind Four (Divergent) as my favorite YA male hero. Go Tucker! There were twists in the end of this book that I could see coming but in the end it was okay. Other parts of the ending made up for that predictability and I felt like there was plenty of mystery to lead into the next book. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment