Saturday, April 14, 2012

Beautiful Chaos

Authors: Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Year: 2011
Publisher:  Little, Brown and Company

After Lena's Claiming, the balance between the worlds is thrown off. There's plagues hitting Gatlin and everything and everybody is thrown off balance. In Ethan's case, things are even weirder because he's experiencing strange dreams and he's forgetting things and people he's known his entire life. Plus, there's a song/prophecy Eighteen Moons but can Ethan and his friends decipher it's meaning before it's too late?

There's not much I more I can say about this installment without giving away the endings of the prior two books but I will say that I liked this book best of all. I felt the characters more and everything just seemed much more.  So, the last book doesn't come out until October?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment