Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Girl Who Played With Fire

Author: Stieg Larsson
Year:  2009
Publisher:  Vintage Books

This book brings Lisbeth Salander and Mikael Blomkvist back together (in a manner of speaking) as Lisbeth is accused of a triple murder and Blomkvist is convinced that she's innocent and takes it upon himself to investigate the crime. I enjoyed this book way more than The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo. Maybe it was because I was more invested in the characters. I don't know. What I do know is that this time, Larsson didn't spend quite as much time giving the readers lessons like he did in the first book and just got into the story. We learned a bit about Lisbeth in this book and, hopefully, there will be more illumination in the final book. Now I've just got to get myself a copy of it.  ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment