Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Soul to Take

Kaylee Cavanaugh knows there is something wrong with her. Maybe she's even dying. She can definitely tell when people around her are about to die. Unfortunately, all she can do when she senses their imminent death is scream at the top of her lungs. And now, Kaylee's caught the attention of the hottest guy in school and she can't even enjoy it because teenage girls are dropping dead all around her.  I won't go into exactly what Kaylee's powers are so that I don't spoil it for anybody who decides to listen.

I just finished listening to this book and really enjoyed it. It's definitely a teen book but it was fun. Once the story got to going, I wanted to sit in the driveway and keep listening to the book. It's narrated by Amanda Ronconi. She was fantastic. I think half of what made this such a good listen was her narrating skills. 


Book Nine in the 101 Fantasy Challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment