Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Let It Snow

Authors:  John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle
Year:  2009
Publisher:  Speak
Pages:  352

Goodreads Description:
The weather outside is frightful, but these stories are delightful! When a huge blizzard (that doesn't show signs of stopping) hits, Gracetown is completely snowed in. But even though it's cold outside, things are heating up inside, proving that the holiday season is magical when it comes to love. In three wonderfully (and hilariously!) interconnected tales, YA stars John Green, Lauren Myracle, and Maureen Johnson create a must-have collection that captures all the spirit of the holiday season.

I didn't realize when I started reading these books that they were interconnected. Don't know how I missed that detail. When the first story ended, I was pretty upset that there were a lot of loose ends left hanging. As you can imagine, I was very happy when the second story picked up one of those loose ends. The combination of the three stories left me with a happy, warm feeling inside that may have been a bit of the Christmas spirit.


0 comments:

Post a Comment