Thursday, February 6, 2014

Through the Ever Night

Author:  Veronica Rossi
Series:  Under the Never Sky, Book 2
Year:  2013
Publisher:  HaperCollins
Pages:  341

Goodreads Summary:
It's been months since Aria learned of her mother's death.

Months since Perry became Blood Lord of the Tides, and months since Aria last saw him.
Now Aria and Perry are about to be reunited. It's a moment they've been longing for with countless expectations. And it's a moment that lives up to all of them. At least, at first.

Then it slips away. The Tides don't take kindly to former Dwellers like Aria. And the tribe is swirling out of Perry's control. With the Aether storms worsening every day, the only remaining hope for peace and safety is the Still Blue. But does this haven truly exist?
Threatened by false friends and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder, Can their love survive through the ever night?

In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and sci-fi elements to create a captivating adventure-and a love story as perilous as it is unforgettable.

This is probably my favorite book so far this year. I remembered loving Under the Never Sky but I forgot just how impossible it was to put down. The same thing happened with Through the Ever Night. I started reading it and then just could not stop reading. This was a one sitting book. I loved the characters. Veronica Rossi broke my heart in a couple of places but don't think that I didn't run right out to the bookstore this week to buy the final book because I just have to know what happens next. Wonderful book. I highly recommend it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment