Saturday, February 8, 2014

Emerald Green

Author:  Kerstin Gier
Series:  The Ruby Red Trilogy, Book 3
Year:  2013
Publisher:  Henry Holt & Co.
Pages:  447

Goodreads Summary:
Gwen has a destiny to fulfill, but no one will tell her what it is.
She’s only recently learned that she is the Ruby, the final member of the time-traveling Circle of Twelve, and since then nothing has been going right. She suspects the founder of the Circle, Count Saint-German, is up to something nefarious, but nobody will believe her. And she’s just learned that her charming time-traveling partner, Gideon, has probably been using her all along.
This stunning conclusion picks up where Sapphire Blue left off, reaching new heights of intrigue and romance as Gwen finally uncovers the secrets of the time-traveling society and learns her fate.

This was a satisfying ending to the trilogy. It didn't end like I expected. I had read a review somewhere along the way and I had thought something totally different was going to happen and I'm kinda glad that I misunderstood that review because it made this ending all the more satisfying. I've enjoyed this series a lot and I kinda hate to see it go. It is creative and different and I liked it a lot.


0 comments:

Post a Comment