Friday, May 24, 2013

Reached


Author:  Ally Condie
Series:  Matched, Book 3
Publication Date:  November 13, 2012
Publisher:  Penguin
Pages:  512

Goodreads Synopsis:
After leaving Society to desperately seek The Rising, and each other, Cassia and Ky have found what they were looking for, but at the cost of losing each other yet again. Cassia is assigned undercover in Central city, Ky outside the borders, an airship pilot with Indie. Xander is a medic, with a secret. All too soon, everything shifts again.

I'm a little confused as to how I felt about this book. I liked it. I really did. But I was left a little disappointed with how the guy that Cassia didn't choose ended up. It's not that I'm disappointed. I just wanted more for the poor fellow. And, he was my favorite. Overall, I was happy with how Condie concluded the series and thought it was very well thought out and organized and was a fun and enjoyable read. I just wanted more for my guy who, in the end, I felt like was the best character of the trio. I also felt like he was the one that was the best rebel. 

I can't wait to see what Condie writes next.


0 comments:

Post a Comment