Sunday, April 21, 2013

With All My Soul



Author:  Rachel Vincent
Series:  Soul Screamers, Book 7
Publication Date:  March 26, 2013
Publisher:  Harlequin Enterprises
Narrator:  Amanda Ronconi

Goodreads Summary:
What does it mean when your school is voted the most dangerous in America? It's time to kick some hellion butt...
After not really surviving her junior year (does "undead" count as survival?), Kaylee Cavanaugh has vowed to take back her school from the hellions causing all the trouble. She's going to find a way to turn the incarnations of Avarice, Envy and Vanity against one another in order to protect her friends and finish this war, once and forever.
But then she meets Wrath and understands that she's closer to the edge than she's ever been. And when one more person close to her is taken, Kaylee realizes she can't save everyone she loves without risking everything she has....

How bittersweet.  I've absolutely loved this book series. I can't remember a series that pulled at my heartstrings and made me cry, laugh, and feel so much - - especially on audiobook. I've loved Kaylee and her group of misfit friends - - even Sabine and Sophie.  I'm so sad to see them go.  When I got down to the last two hours of this audiobook, I found  myself treasuring every minute knowing that this was the last time I was going to get a new book in this series for the first time. And Rachel Vincent did not disappoint. There was action, laughter, love, betrayal, death  - - everything that makes a great book. And can I just say that Tod is the perfect guy. Well, except for that whole being dead thing. 

If you haven't read these books, I recommend you go start the series now. Or pick up the books on Audible because Amanda Ronconi does a perfect job narrating them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment