Sunday, December 30, 2012

Get Steampunk'd 2013 Reading Challenge


BA's Get Steampunk'd Challenge. Grab me!

So I was into steampunk before steampunk was cool. I have been so excited about seeing all the various steampunk themes popping up in books over the past year. Some have disappointed me a bit. But others have thrilled me. I've also noticed a number of steampunk books and series that I haven't quite got to yet and I would really like to read. So I've decided to join the Get Steampunk'd 2013 Reading Challenge hosted by Bookish Ardour this year.  I'm hoping this challenge will inspire me to grab some of those series and start reading them.  I'm going to go for the "Cogged" level which is 15 books but I'm hoping that I can read more steampunk books than that. I'm just not sure that I can come close to 30. 

You can keep up with my progress on my 2013 Challenges page. You can also go over to this link at Bookish Ardour and join in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment