Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Reading Challenges

For the first time in my life, I'm going to do some reading challenges.  I first got interested when I heard about the DystopYA Reading Challenge over at Books on the Nightstand.   Since I read a lot of dystopic fiction as it is, and young adult fiction is a favorite, I thought what could it hurt to combine the two?  I'm afraid I got a little carried away though.  I ordered every book I found on the BOTN website and over on Goodreads.  And now I have a pile of books as tall as my nightstand to read. 

On the recommendation of a good friend of mine over at the Swimming in Books blog, I am also going to make an attempt at the 101 Fantasy Reading Challenge at A Bibliophile's Bookshelf blog.  I've already read a lot of the fantasy books but there's a lot on the list that I've always wanted to read and never got around to them.  So, hopefully this will inspire to read them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment