Thursday, May 22, 2014

Rebel Heart

Author:  Moira Young
Series:  Dust Lands, Book 2
Year: 2013
Publisher:  Margaret K. Elderry
Pages:  432

Goodreads:

Saba thought her world would return to normal after they defeated the Tonton and rescued her kidnapped brother Lugh. The family head west for a better life and a longed-for reunion with Jack. But a formidable enemy is on the rise. What is the truth about Jack? And how far will Saba go to get what she wants?

I'm totally amazed at how easy and quick these books are to read. Rebel Heart is engrossing and unputdownable. It'd been a while since I'd read Blood Red Road and Moira Young gives no recap but eventually everything came back to me. I love these characters. I love Young's writing style. It's effortless and smooth. Saba's pain and fears were my pain and fears. My first act upon finishing this book was to look up the publication date of the final book (just a few weeks away). I recommend picking up this series and checking it out. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment