Sunday, July 3, 2011

Smoking Seventeen

Author: Janet Evanovich
Year: 2011
Narrator: Lorelei King
Author Website:  www.evanovich.com 

Every year I look forward to the release of the latest Stephanie Plum book. These books are fun, sexy and just plain out make me laugh. And the latest book is no exception. In this book, dead bodies are showing up on the lot of the burned out Vincent Plum bonds office and Stephanie appears to be the target of the killer (or at least on his  mind). On top of that, Stephanie's feeling the pressure to make a choice between the two men in her life - Ranger and Morelli. Her mother thinks she should drop both of them and go for the former high school football player that's returned to Trenton. 

As I said before, I love these books. They're not high class literature and I don't walk away from them feeling like I've experienced some cosmic revelation. They're just fun. And, I have to listen to the audiobook on every one of them. Lorelei King is amazing. I tried reading on of the actual books before and couldn't do it. I had to hear Lorelei King's narration. In short, if you want something fun and light-hearted to read, give the Stephanie Plum books a listen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment