Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Fifth Witness

Author:  Michael Connelly
Year: 2011
Publisher: Hachette Audio
Narrator:  Peter Giles

This latest story finds Mickey Haller in a different spot than we're used to seeing him. Business has been down for Mickey; so, he's expanded into the foreclosure field. Then, one of Mickey's clients is arrested for murdering the banker that was foreclosing on her home. Now, Mickey's in the middle of a high profile murder case that puts his life in danger.

I really love Michael Connelly's books and I did enjoy this one a lot; HOWEVER, I have to admit that I prefer the Harry Bosch books. I like Harry better as a character and find his character much more interesting. In addition, I felt a couple of times during the book that it was written with twists and turns for the movie adaptation in  mind. Still, it was a good read that kept me very occupied on  my daily trip back and forth to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment